Wednesday, September 14, 2011

E-mann is now 6!

My second son, E-mann turns 6 today and he is too excited for his birthday. He woke up earlier than usual and prepared for school. 


E-mann is my quiet little boy people think he is shy. But, no he is not. Unlike our Kuya Joma, E-mann is simply not the PR man who would approach and greet friends and relatives on gatherings and parties. He would prefer to sit on a corner and observe everybody. But brace yourself, as he will bombard you with his why's and how's after the event.  


Until they were gone for school, we just greeted him and did not mention anything about any plan for his birthday. During their lunch break, we had our regular lunch of rice and pork-and-vegetable dish. His special guest (the only guest, actually) arrived while we were having lunch... my mom! 


After dropping them off to school for their afternoon class, we proceeded to the nearest bakeshop to buy a ready-to-made birthday cake for our celebrator. I kept it inside the refrigerator and set the table before we left the house to pick them up after their afternoon class. I saw the most beautiful smile from him when he entered the dining area and saw the table. We had a simple celebration but I knew we made him happy on his special day. 


Before the day ended, he gave Daddy and me a big hug and lots of kisses. He also said he was happy on his birthday and whispered  the lines I have always loved to hear from him, "Mommy super duper duper duper duper duper duper duper duper duper duper duper ganda ka!" 

I love you, E-mann! Super duper duper duper duper duper duper pogi ka talaga, anak!

No comments:

Post a Comment