Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers Results Released

The result of the 2011 Licensure Examination for Teachers held last September 25 has been released. I read the news form the GMA News feed on my Facebook account.

When I browsed through the names of our new licensed teachers, I felt joy and at the same time, proud, when I saw the name of my husband's nephew, Joselito D. Aquino, on the roster of those who passed the examination. We have a new professional in the family!


Congratulations, Jay-R! The whole Aquino clan is so proud of you. We know how much you worked hard to turn this dream into a reality. May you serve as an inspiration to your siblings and other cousins.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! And thanks for "stopping by"! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete