Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Won! I Won! (Again!)

It was a last minute notification. I got invited to attend another bloggers event, a launch of an array of cutting edge technology products. A part of me was saying no because I have a long list of thing on my to-do list. On the other hand, the techie me was saying yes because I know I should see the latest on the technology. My budget does not allow me to upgrade yet, but I can get to see the devices and "one-night experience" the gadgets, even for a night. Talk about one-night stand! LOL. 

We spent the night listening to the product specifications, watching product demonstrations, and getting a "feel" of each product presented. There were lots of them! From memory cards, motherboards, video cards, to monitor and tablets. Name it! 

I definitely enjoyed the night. Aside from the sumptuous meal they served (Who would say no to food? Definitely, not me!), I had the chance to mingle with my blogger-friends and meet new ones as well. And of course, winning the Archos Home Tablet was the biggest delight for the night. 


Looks like December has a lot of revelation for me. Aside from winning in Impressca's blogging contest, I won again. Honestly, I do not consider myself lucky when it comes to raffle contests so winning the grand prize is really an astonishment. Life indeed is full of surprises, I wonder what's next. 

P.S. Thank you to Mr. Rey Belen of Girl and Boy Thing for taking the photo and sharing it with me. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Manette! Clap clap clap! What contest did you win? Congrats, a great way to end the year!

    Stef of Life and Fever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was not a contest but a raffle draw for all their guests.

      Delete