Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Baby

It was New Year's Eve when I received a message from my Tita Jo that my cousin Sean drove his girlfriend Jodi to the hospital because her water bag broke. She will be giving birth anytime soon. I told her the baby will come out exactly for New Year's Day. 


At exactly 12:37 AM on New Year's Day, Baby Senna Wilson Peria came out of this world. He came in at 6 lbs. and 7 ounces, and measured 18 1/2 inches. He was the first baby of 2012 delivered on Anne Arundel Medical Center, Maryland. 

Baby Senna also made it to the headlines of the local news stations in Maryland. Eye on Annapolis referred to him as the First Baby of the New Year while WBAL-TV11 Baltimore announced that there were two babies in local Maryland hospitals who were born in New Year and Baby Senna is one of them. 


The first day of 2012 brought so much joy to the entire family as the first child of my cousin and the first grandchild of my auntie was born. 

Welcome 2012, welcome Baby Senna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment