Friday, March 9, 2012

How I Make Money Online

Earlier today, I had a short chat with the mother of one of my daughter’s classmates. We exchanged stories about our kids and their development during the school year. The conversation became more personal when she asked me what my husband and I do for a living. When I mentioned that we are both freelancers and we work from home, she was astounded in disbelief. 


I told her that I am a blogger and a freelance writer while my husband is a freelance graphic artist doing some face painting jobs on the side. She admitted she had been hearing about work-from-home stuff and she has been doing research on how to make money online but she cannot start with it because there are many questions left unanswered. She was glad she had the chance to talk to me and she asked me more questions about our how we get clients and make money online. 

I willingly shared some information and taught her how to make money online through blogging and writing articles. Furthermore, I also taught her other means to earn online, such as paid surveys, pay-per-click sites, affiliate marketing, foreign exchange, and online selling. 


We were both happy when we parted ways because she learned something from me, some of her questions were answered, and the clouds of doubts were cleared. At the same time, I was also glad and thankful to God because I became an instrument to help somebody earn money while staying at home. 

3 comments:

  1. I has a writing gig before with essays.ph :) they paid well, especially if you are a good writer (they have a level for A+ writers that gave them 2x bonus points) and they paid ON TIME which is the best thing for online gigs



    Much support, Christia
    _______
    Ya Kun Kaya Toast: Love My Eggs Runny from Christia's World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of essays.ph and I actually wanted to try them out. However, schedule and deadlines from other clients keep getting on the way so I cannot submit my application yet. But I promised myself that I will do it soon.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you interested in writing jobs? Let me know. I can refer you to clients who need content provision. Can you also email me samples of your writing? I'm looking for a writer who can do home and decorating-related articles for a client, who pays $4 per 250-300 words, which is a good rate for articles.

    ReplyDelete