Sunday, October 2, 2011

Domino's Pizza Opens in SM-Las Pinas

When I heard the news that Domino's Pizza will open in SM-Las Pinas, I got really excited. I miss Domino's Pizza! It has been several years ago since I had a taste of their delicious toppings and crunchy pizza. 


The excitement even rose higher when I received an invitation to grace their opening day, I knew I have to be there! After all, it is only a few blocks away from our place. Hence, after picking up the kids from school last Friday, I proceeded to SM-Las Pinas and met other bloggers while waiting for the formal opening ceremony.  

The program started with a ribbon-cutting ceremony headed by Mr. Tong Hong, President and Managing Partner of Domino's Pizza Philippines, and Las Pinas City Councilor Hon. Renato P. Dumlao. The cutting of ribbon was followed by the blessing of the store, its delivery scooters, and the friendly crew led by Fr. Gio. 


After the simple ceremony, I had a taste of their Cheese Mania and ExtravaganZZa, which is indeed an indulgence. It has the perfect meaty combination of pepperoni, ham, beef, and Italian sausage. This Domino's bestseller is also loaded with lots of mushroom (my family's favorite!), bell pepper, black olives, and onions.


I will definitely bring my family to Domino's Pizza one of these days. I know they will love the Buffalo Wings and Apple Crumble dessert. I would love to have a taste of Domino's Deluxe Pizza as well as Shrimpus Pizza. Maybe on Tuesday, when they offer 2 for Tuesday, that is, when you order your favorite pizza on a Tuesday, you will get one more box of pizza for FREE. Isn't that great? The promo is good until December 31st of this year.


Pizza lovers here in the south can also enjoy the flavorful Domino's Pizza in the comforts of their homes. Simply dial their numbers and you will have your pizza delivered within 30 minutes as long as you are within 1.5-kilometer radius of the nearest Domino's Pizza branch... and the weather is good!

          Domino's Pizza - Molito Alabang
          G/F Unit M3-B2 Alabang-Zapote Road corner Madrigal Ave.
          Muntinlupa City
          Tel. No. 553-3030

          Domino's Pizza - Las Pinas
          Upper Ground Floor SM Center Las Pinas
          Alabang-Zapote Road
          Talon Dos, Las Pinas City
          Tel. No. 519-3030

I would like to thank Miss Issa Tiamzon, Marketing Office of Domino's Pizza, for allowing us to grace the event and Miss Antonette Basbas of Simply Beyond Praise for sharing her pictures with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment